To all of our valued customers, please be aware of a few changes to our training schedule over the festive period on the following days:
- December 23rd: The morning fitness classes will be replaced by a special “12 Days Of Christmas” Charity Workout starting at 10am (bring along a toy donation to enter).
- December 25th: Our fitness class schedule is reduced to: 7:30am BodyFit, 9:30am Combat S & C, and 11am Glutes & Hips Strength Training. Our other classes will run as usual until 3pm, when the camp closes for the rest of the day.
- December 26th-29th: Open as usual.
- December 30th: Our normal class schedule will be replaced by a special morning beach training session (1 on 1 sessions at camp will be available). Our extra special BBQ Beatdown event, celebrating the 20th anniversary of Tiger Muay Thai, will start at 6:30pm.
- January 1st: Camp closed.
- January 2nd: Open as usual!
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused by these changes to our schedule, and we wish everyone a very merry festive period!