I chose Tiger Muay Thai as my base because of my love of martial arts. Tiger gives me the opportunity to help and work with people from all over the world. No matter if you’re a pro-fighter or weight-loss client, I will help you to achieve your goals!
Peter studied Sports and Performance for over six years at the German Sports University of Cologne, the most widely recognized Sports-University in Europe. The focus of his degree was to increase the performance of athletes by structuring, managing and implementing training cycles and sport specific training sessions, as well as results – orientated nutrition.
Peter chose Olympic weightlifting as his major subject. Since then, he strives to integrate those lifts into the training routine of fighters and other professional athletes and is passionate about teaching the snatch and clean & jerk to everyone who is interested.
In addition to helping achieve physical goals, Peter will share his knowledge to help you to get a better understanding about exercise physiology and general movement patterns.
One of his roles is to run the strength and conditioning program for our high level fighters.
- German Sport University of Cologne (“Deutsche Sporthochschule Köln”), B. Sc. Sport and Performance, Major – Olympic Weightlifting
- Experience Qualifications:
- IFFA Diploma Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Level 1 & 2 Coach
- Certified BVDG Olympic Weightlifting Trainer
- Certified CrossFit Strongman Coach
- IFAA Certified Nutrition Coach
- Mental Coaching Certification
- AGOGE Kettlebell Foundation
- ICA Certified Indoor Cycle Instructor