Beginners Muay Thai Training Program
- Each session consists of:
- A 30 minute warm up/stretching routine
- 20 minutes of basic Muay Thai shadow boxing
- Technique work, focusing on a different element of Muay Thai each session.
- 3 rounds of pad work with a trainer
- 3 rounds working on the heavy bags
- 100 alternating front kicks on the heavy bags
- 200 jump knees on the bag
- 100 alternating elbows on the bag
- Marching knees
- 300 sit ups and 100 push ups
- Cool down/stretching
The beginners Muay Thai program is designed to cater for guests who have little to no training experience in Muay Thai.
Headed by the very experienced trainer of champions Ajarn Dang, this program focuses on teaching the basic fundamentals of Muay Thai. This includes stance, footwork, basic punches, kicks, knees and elbows and the defences to these techniques.
The sessions also build up the foundation of cardiovascular fitness and strength needed for Muay Thai.
Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday there is sparring focusing on boxing in the morning and Muay Thai sparring in the afternoon session. These sparring sessions are controlled and focus on correct technique, with each student wearing protective equipment and being supervised by the trainers.
Every Saturday students are taught the Wai Kru Ram Muay by the trainers.
|Beginners Muay Thai Class #1||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.|
|Beginners Muay Thai Class #2||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.|