Muay Thai, Thaiboxing & MMA at Tiger Muay Thai training camp, Phuket, Thailand
- Friday, Dec 6th, 2013 Congrats to Tiger Muay Thai’s Two Newest UFC Fighters!
- Sunday, Nov 24th, 2013 Day In The Life November 24th Edition
- Wednesday, Nov 20th, 2013 Dan Simmler Seminar Photos
- Sunday, Nov 17th, 2013 Day in the Life November 17th Edition
- Sunday, Nov 10th, 2013 November 9th Day in the Life Edition
Nestled in the tropical backdrop of Phuket, Thailand lies the world-renowned Tiger Muay Thai & MMA training camp. The globe’s biggest and most recognized Muay Thai training facility, professional fighters and fitness enthusiasts from across the world travel here to develop their skills and to change their lives.
Hidden on a sidestreet amongst coconut palms and banana trees, Tiger Muay Thai has fast become a training ground for the world’s most elite and dominant athletes. Continually featured on documentaries, travel shows and throughout a variety of mass media outlets, Tiger has gained a well-deserved reputation as the premier destination for Muay Thai, MMA and fitness training.
There are no limits as to what you can achieve at TMT. Whether you are a seasoned professional athlete looking for that extra edge or whether you are a beginner with no idea where to start, Tiger will take care of you. We offer programs for everyone regardless of their fitness level, size or physical limitations.
Couple our affordable classes with the positive and supportive atmosphere of a camp set in the unbelievable scenery of Phuket’s sand and sea, and you have a winning formula that cannot be replicated.
This is just a taste of what we offer:
- MMA Training Program run by current UFC fighter Brian “Bad Boy” Ebersole & Roger “El Matador” Huerta.
- BJJ Training Program overseen by 4th degree BTT black belt Fernando Maccachero.
- Fully-equipped Weight-Lifting Gym and nutrition counseling supervised by guest favorite Peter “The Thai Hulk”.
- Daily Cross-training Classes and BodyFit Bootcamp including Beach Fitness and runs up to the stunning Big Buddha (alongside elephants and monkeys!) and Yoga Classes.
- Many other classes including Wrestling, Muay Boran, Krabi Krabong, Western Boxing and Selfdefense.
- Delicious and nutritious on-site Restaurant overseen by celebrity chef Miles Norris (Cheffy Baby) who will customize meal plans to suit any requirement.
- Full on-site gear shop with competitive pricing and Tiger Brand Gear!
- On-site free seminars from top fighters around the globe. Recent seminars include Murilo Bustamante, Jake Shields and Jeff Glover!
- Dormitory-style, budget and standard Accommodation provided right at the camp.
- Free internet throughout the grounds.
- Our monthly BBQ Beatdown – the biggest party in Phuket! Sign up to take part in your first fight!
- Fancy a trip to Phi Phi? An elephant trek? Book it all through our on-site guest relations manager who will ensure your Thailand experience is one you’ll never forget!
- Full scooter rental and Videography/Photography services on-site.
Authentic and Traditionally-based Muay Thai Training for Everyone
Tiger Muay Thai strives to keep the Muay Thai training we offer 100% authentic. We respect Thai tradition and that reverence runs deeply throughout our classes and around our camp. You won’t find a watered down version of the “Art of Eight Limbs” here.
Visit the source of this deadly martial art and see it in all of its glory.
Expect sessions to go for approximately 2.5 hours and teach traditional and fundamental fighting techniques including kicking, knees, elbows, boxing (Thaiboxing) skills, the famed Muay Thai clinch, combinations, and of course, ring fitness and conditioning.
Each class has between 7-8 trainers supervising to ensure that every person gets individualized attention and learns proper technique.
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) & BJJ Training from & with the Best
Our MMA Training Program is overseen by current UFC fighter Brian “Bad Boy” Ebersole who brings with him a long fight career spanning 65 fights (including four UFC wins). His sessions focus on a wide-variety of techniques which will combine your ground game and striking skills into a deadly combination.
With the help of world-famous wrestler and former UFC fighter, Roger Huerta, our MMA program has developed the skills of professional fighters from fight promotions around the world.
Our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes are overseen by 4th degree Brazilian Top Team black belt Fernando Maccachero. Hand-picked for Tiger Muay Thai by BTT Founder Murilo Bustamante, Professor Maccachero is highly skilled, engaging and patient. A true master, Professor Maccachero strives to create humble students who rise up to meet every challenge.
Fitness Training for incredible weight-loss and cardio
Tiger Muay Thai & MMA is one of Asia’s premiere weight-loss camps. Our dedicated team of fitness professionals can help blast away that unwanted fat and get you in the best shape of your life. Whether it’s through Muay Thai, MMA, Western Boxing or any of our countless fitness classes, we provide the ideal environment for unearthing the strength and fitness you never knew you possessed. Take a look at Training for Weight-Loss to get to know how you can kick start your weight-loss jorney.
Sweat it out with Tiger’s fitness trainers who are known for stripping fat and creating cardio machines! Hit the beach like you’ve never done before with cross-training BodyFit Bootcamp classes.
Feel the burn amidst sand, sun and sea! Hike up to the Big Buddha alongside elephants and monkeys while you drag tires and push yourself to the limit!
Need an even more hardcore approach? Hit up our intense Cross-Training workouts in the afternoons and we’ll have you aching in places you didn’t know existed!
Build muscle and gain strength with guest favorite Peter “The Thai Hulk”. Enter his weight-room domain and see just what hard-work and dedication can develop. Peter’s no-nonsense attitude and easy smile, is just the push guests need to take their body to the next level. His nutritional plans will ensure that your abs are made in the kitchen!
Have dreams of competing in bodybuilding? Peter has competed throughout the Asian circuit and will create a plan that will have you strutting your stuff on stage in no time!
A Positive, Supportive Atmosphere to Develop and Grow
Above all, we here at Tiger Muay Thai & MMA training camp see ourselves as a family. We foster positive change and want to help you create the very best version of yourself.
We believe that every person has the capacity to be extraordinary if they are given the right environment. It doesn’t matter where you’re starting from or how fit you are. It just matters that you start. There are no judgments when it comes to your size, your abilities or your fitness level. Come as you are!
We are here to help you change your life.
We can't promise you that it will be easy, but we do promise you that it'll be worth it!
Are You Ready?