Intermediate Muay Thai Training Program
- Each session consists of:
- Warm up/stretching routine
- 10-20 minutes of shadow boxing
- Technique work, focusing on a different element of Muay Thai each session
- 3 rounds of pad work with a trainer
- 3 rounds working on the heavy bags
- 200 alternating front kicks on the heavy bags
- 300 jump knees on the bag
- 200 alternating elbows on the bag
- 300 sit ups and 200 push ups
- Cool down/stretching
Our Intermediate Muay Thai classes has a higher intensity then the beginners class and is for students who have previous experience training
The intermediate Muay Thai program is for students who have some previous training experience and already know the basics of the art. The intensity of the training is increased and some more complex techniques and combinations are taught.
The head trainer of the intermediate program is Kru Nai, a former Lumpinee champion who’s training style is hard but fun.
Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday there is sparring focusing on boxing in the morning and Muay Thai sparring in the afternoon session. These sparring sessions are controlled and focus on correct technique, with each student wearing protective equipment and being supervised by the trainers.
Every Saturday students are taught the Wai Kru Ram Muay by the trainers.
|Intermediate Muay Thai Class #1||8:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:00 a.m.|
|Intermediate Muay Thai Class #2||4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|