Advanced Muay Thai Training Program
- Each session consists of:
- Warm up/stretching routine
- 10-20 minutes of shadow boxing
- Technique work, focusing on a different element of Muay Thai each session
- 3 rounds of pad work with a trainer
- 3-6 rounds working on the heavy bags
- 20 minutes of clinching, focusing on getting a strong lock on your partner and utilizing turns and throws. Knees are thrown but connect with the inside of the thigh to avoid injuring your training partner
- 200 alternating front kicks on the heavy bags
- 300 jump knees on the bag
- 200 alternating elbows on the bag
- 300 sit ups and 200 push ups
- Cool down/stretching
Our Advanced Class focuses on Fight Fitness and Ring Skills and is for people with a good amount of experience and those looking to prepare for a Fight
The Advanced Muay Thai program caters to students who already have a good amount of training experience and also to people with professional fight experience. This program is much more challenging than the beginner and intermediate programs, with a focus on developing fight fitness and ring skills. This is the perfect program for students looking to prepare for a fight.
The training is headed by Kru Robert “The Terminator” who has many years of fighting experience and is renowned for his toughness. The trainers will push you hard to make you stronger both physically and mentally.
Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday there is sparring focusing on boxing in the morning and Muay Thai sparring in the afternoon session. The sparring sessions in the advanced ring are harder than in the intermediate program, but still the focus is on utilizing correct technique and not on hurting your training partner.
Every Saturday students are taught the Wai Kru Ram Muay by the trainers.
|Advanced Muay Thai Class #1||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.||8:00 a.m - 10:30 a.m.|
|Advanced Muay Thai Class #2||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||4:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.|