Jason Initially began his career in clinical nutrition working alongside doctors to help patients with specific medical issues. While working in clinical nutrition, he began his own nutrition catering business, which involved prescribing and producing meals to achieve his client’s specific nutrition and fitness goals.
After leaving clinical nutrition and his catering business, he teamed up with a number of personal trainers and personal training companies, providing their clients with his online 9 week nutrition “cutting” or “lean mass gain” challenge.
When Jason received his certificate 3 and 4 in fitness, he began working for a functional fitness gym called F45 in Sydney, before moving to Tiger Muay Thai. Jason Now runs the weight loss program at Tiger Muay Thai, combining his personal training and nutrition knowledge to take on more of a coaching role while still providing his online nutrition challenges.
With 3 amateur muay thai fights and a physique building competition under his belt, Jason is a strong believer in practicing what you preach, as the only way to know what really works is test it out practically.
- Masters degree in Nutrition and Dietetics (distinction)
- Bachelors degree in Nutrition
- Certificate 3 in fitness
- Certificate 4 in fitness
- Personal Achievements:
- 3 amateur muay thai fights
- Physique class competitor in the Phuket Classic
- Previously ranked 5th among over 30000 competitors in the world in the Last Man Stands cricket competition
- High School Athletics team captain