Andrew Wood or “Woody” as he is known is a Strength, conditioning and functional training professional. For a decade he has worked within the fitness industry and has created and delivered individual and group training programs in the UK and currently here in Thailand.
Woody has worked extensively in the “sports specific” personal training sector and has expertly guided amateur, semi-pro and pro clients in their respected fields of: Rugby, Muay Thai, K-1, MMA and Bodybuilding to achieve their potential.
His specific strength and conditioning for Combat Sports is utilized by some of the world’s elite fighters, fighting out of the UFC, One FC, Bellator and various Striking promotions, notably Tiger Muay Thai MMA coach’s Roger Huerta and George Hickman and UFC/TMT fighters Mairbek Taisumov, Zubaira Tukhugov, Nick Hein and Top Striking prospect Brad Riddell.
- Experience Qualifications:
- 10 Years in the Fitness industry
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Expert Personal Trainer (Level 3)
- UKSCA Strength and Conditioning – Foundation certificate
- National Diploma in Sports Science
- MMACA – MMA Conditioning Association Certified conditioning Coach
- Training For Warriors Certified Level 1 Coach
- TRX – Certified Group Instructor
- Burns with Kearns MMA Conditioning Coach
- Primal Pattern and Functional Movement Specialist
- VIPR Instructor
- Kettlebell Instructor
- Keiser Spinning Instructor
- Strength and Conditioning for Athletes
- Body Transformation and Sculpting