August 17th, 2010
Tiger Muay Thai and MMA brings you another Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt seminar Aug 20 @ 4:00 p.m.
Friday, August 20th at 4pm the guest of Tiger Muay Thai and MMA Training Camp, Phuket, Thailand guests will be treated to a free nogi seminar by Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belt Brian Peterson. Peterson promoted in 2008 to black belt by UFC legend “Big” John McCarthy and Felicia Oh is the head MMA instructor of the BJMU academy in Ventura California. Some of Brian’s achievements include;
* Pan American Submission Wrestling Champion in 2000 (Advanced)
* Kage Kombat Featherweight Champion (Pancrase)2001
* World Grappling Games 2001 National No-gi Jiu-jitsu Champion (Advanced)
* World Grappling Games 2003 National No-gi Jiu-jitsu Runner-up (Advanced)
* Copa Invitational Featherweight No-gi Jiu-jitsu Champion and Open Weight Champion 2003
* Nevertap 145 lb. Pro Division Tournament Champion 2004
* Grapplers Quest Nationals 139.9 lb. Runner-up 2007
* First USA Grappling World Team Trials Qualifier Champion 2007
* First USA Grappling World Team Trials 5th place 2007 *Cornered and helped train UFC veterans Jeremy Jackson, Karo Parisyan, and Lodune Sincaid
* 10 years of high school coaching experience
* Tri-County All Star Coach for the Freestyle and Greco Roman wrestling teams
* 14 years of competitive experience in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Freestyle and Greco Roman Wrestling, and Mixed Martial Arts.